Light-O-Rama Forums

My 1st Song on my 1st Years Christmas Display

Ed.Faranda

I can't believe to tell you how much fun this is. Well, all you probably understand.

Attached is my first song on my first years display. I have video of my other songs, but I am still in the process of transferring them to my PC.

Loved the roof ED. VEry nice straight lines. I could not have done that as mine would have looked like a snake crawing across the roof.

Thanks!! If did take a lot of time to get to get everything straight. Used a chalk line and a square... Took three of us, over 3 days to get done.

Here's some other sequences I did. I have 5 running now, working on 6. I only got three video taped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBICNpFDNZg

Ok since I have a hip roof and about 24 snowflakes I want to know. Is each row on your roof a channel or do you have two rows per channel? Did you just lay your snowflakes on top of the row? My snowflakes are all wireframes and could not lay them on top but would have to elevate them over the C7 bulbs.

Ok since I have a hip roof and about 24 snowflakes I want to know. Is each row on your roof a channel or do you have two rows per channel? Did you just lay your snowflakes on top of the row? My snowflakes are all wireframes and could not lay them on top but would have to elevate them over the C7 bulbs.

Each row is a seperate channel. The snow flakes are laying between the rows. MY snow flakes are wire frame as well. I attached a thin peice of wire on the frame and stabled the other end to the roof. Had stayed put in 30 MPH winds.

• The topic was locked