Light-O-Rama Forums

Florida Mini 2015 in Tallahassee

Michael B

As far as info goes, we have a date and location.  For speakers, so far, we have lined up one of the winners of the Great American Light Fight, Darren from Jacksonville.  Sean Meigan is planning on skypeing in to discuss the latest and greatest Nutcracker.  We are waiting on a possible speaker from ATL to discuss large displays, but he hasn't confirmed yet.

We need your help with speakers!  Suggest someone, volunteer, suggest a topic of interest....HELP!  

• 2 weeks later...

Tallahassee, FL mini

May 23rd at 10am

Thomasville Road Baptist Church
3131 Thomasville Rd, Tallahassee, FL 32308

Scheduled so far is: Presentation from the Great American Light Fight winner, Sean Meighan from Nutcracker and Jerry Mac doing a presentation on RGB/DMX setup. I am working on getting someone from LOR to do a presentation on the newest software/update. If anyone would like to do a presentation or has an idea, please speak up. We are running out of time!

New speaker scheduled. Michael from LOR will be speaking, after lunch, on what's new with the LOR software or anything else you guys want discussed. If you have topics you want discussed on LOR, mention them and I will get them to Michael.

So looking forward to this event. Can't wait to see everyone again and meet some new friends.

g

We will be there like i said my son goes to FSU it will be a dual trip.

I look forward to seeing you there. In a year my daughter may be going to that other school! Lol!!!

Schedule for Christmas Mini:

9:30 am Check in

10 am - Darren Huffy - Winner of The Great American Light Fight

11 am - Jerry Mc Guffin - RGB Basics

Noon - lunch (pizza)

1 pm - Michael Beason - Group Discussion- bring your questions or a short 1 minute video of your display.  Get group advice.  Here is your time!

2 pm - Michael DeMaria- LOR software-newest release

3 pm - Sean Meighen - Nutcracker software big update

Florida Mini Conference 2 day countdown!!

Saturday at 10 am (Check in at 9:30am)

3131 Thomasville Road

Tallahassee, FL 32308

Entrance is the side entrance of the Music Building (south side of church).  The building says "MUSIC" facing Thomasville Road

Noon - lunch (pizza)
1 pm - Michael Beason - Group Discussion- bring your questions or a short 1 minute video of your display. Get group advice. Here is your time!

Florida Mini Conference 2 day countdown!!

Saturday at 10 am (Check in at 9:30am)

3131 Thomasville Road

Tallahassee, FL 32308

Entrance is the side entrance of the Music Building (south side of church).  The building says "MUSIC" facing Thomasville Road

Price is $10 which will cover your lunch, cookies, and drinks!

Noon - lunch (pizza)
1 pm - Michael Beason - Group Discussion- bring your questions or a short 1 minute video of your display. Get group advice. Here is your time!

Thanks for a great mini.  Fabulous setup and management.  Loved the presentations by Darren, Michael, Michael and Sean. (and GREAT cookies ).

• The topic was locked