Sequences I can share and their you tube links

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pirates Mix ONE OF THE BEST My favorite Tso Appalacian Snowfall ONE OF THE BEST Wizards In Winter ONE OF THE BEST Best Day Of My Life My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (The light em up s

sent

• 3 weeks later...

I would really appreciate a copy of all if possible. I'm just starting  in the LOR world and expecting my 16 channel in the mail this week...running out of time. Thanks for your time!

langeb2@gmail.com 

Rover. Could I grab a copy as well. Next year's then is Pirates, especially with pirate of the carribean 5 coming out next summer.

Thanks jsheehan3@att.net

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 11/24/2016 at 8:32 PM, ernie3 said:

I would like a copy of your sup files for a starting point. Putting up my first 180 pixel tree this year.

ernest.n.steward@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I don't currently have access to my sup files from that time. All I have are the .lms files

Sorry I don't currently have access to my sup files from that time. All I have are the .lms files

Sorry I didn't realize how old the post was. Do the lms files have the pixel tree in them. If so I think I can extract the model using xlights. At least one of the tutorial videos shows that I can.