Light-O-Rama Forums

Future meetings in Sacramento

plasmadrive

Thanks for another Get2Gether !!  Although attendance lacked this time, It was great having some one-on-one discussion time with Ken and Scott.  Some great ideas were thrown around about each others displays.  It was great meeting Scott too.

We Thank You for having these Meetings.  Keep us posted when the next meeting will be !!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• plasmadrive

• ShaggySS

• Ken Benedict

• TonyD

• 3 months later...

I would start a new thread for this but many of you are following this thread so lets get back together.  I just moved (never doing that again)  Its been endless days full of unpacking and making home, home.  Told my wife I am done with home making and ready to start thinking about Halloween.  Lets get in the spirit and get together to talk twinkling, flashing lights.  

Does 8/22 work for anyone?

Shaggy!!!  You're alive!   Let me see if that works for me. Two days before my B-Day.. may have to go to dinner that night..

Shaggy!!!  You're alive!   Let me see if that works for me. Two days before my B-Day.. may have to go to dinner that night..

Craig the meeting is at a restaurant. :rolleyes:  

You know you guys have a real knack for picking the one Saturday a month I work. But I wouldn't mind skipping out a few hours early that day. Count me in.

Good to see you back Shaggy.

Craig the meeting is at a restaurant. :rolleyes:  

Pretty sure my wife doesn't want me to spend my B-Day dinner Sat at Round Table with a bunch of blinky heads!   LOL

But.. you never know.

Would a late afternoon work better?  Then Craig can celebrate his birthday with the people he most wants to celebrate his birthday with.  Saxon can make it to work on time.  Tony may even commit

I work that day so earlier the worse for me, besides, I already have my mouth watering to skip out work early that day - don't take that away from me!!

so......

craig has his 79th birthday dinner on Friday night....

meeting at regular time in sac.......

we commit Tony.........

anything else?

LOL @ Saxon.. BTW, I resemble that remark!   :P

Well   Craig has been told by a "higher power" that he ain't going on that day to any meetings.. AA, SA, CLAP, AAA or PDQ.. So I guess I am out for that particular day..  Sorry guys.. Was going to bring my Star Flakes too.. darn.

Yes, Ken is normally here, but been busy installing a lot or LED lights for the displays at the state fairs (California and Washington).

Getting a little break, so the 22nd would work just find for me.

WHat's a good time? 6:00?