Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequence Crashes

BryanV1

When I load my sequences that I used this last season (using v3.12.0) they load fine but any attempt to run the sequence or show the Wave form locks up the Sequence editor.  I have reboted the computer several times and even went back to v3.11.2 and I still get the same results.  Anyone have any ideas on what is causing this?  I hvent changed any thing since I developed the last sequence just after v3.12.0 was issued.

Is Edit / Use Internal Media checked or unchecked? What happens if you toggle it, and then try (say) displaying the wave form or running the sequence?

I would try closing all of your running programs (especially LOR programs, including the LOR Control Panel, which you can shut down by right-clicking on it and selecting "Unload Light-O-Rama" from the popup menu), and then using your computer's "Add/Remove Programs" to do a "Repair".

It appears that it was a registery issue.  I started having other problems but after doing a registery clean (200+ errors found) everything is working correctly again.  Thanks for the suggestions.