Light-O-Rama Forums

Omaha Meet and Greet - Feb. 28, 2015

DougP

I'll be holding a meet and greet / show and tell Saturday Feb. 28, 2015 starting at 1 pm going until ???. As always, everyone is welcome. No real plans have been made yet, and I've only chatted with a few people about the particulars in passing. 

Anyone wanting to showcase something or have a presentation of any type is welcome to do so. Please let me know so that we can put together a plan.

I'll see to it we have a nice dry place to visit. In the evening we'll light up the backyard with any lights on hand if it's not too cold outside. I have a large basement so there will be room for everyone.

I hear there's interest from some distant friends in participating in our little party. So come and let's get to know each other and pass on some great tips and ideas.

Please RSVP and let me know if you can come. If you need my address, please PM me. 

• 1 month later...

BUMP.

Don't forget that the date is getting close. Bring your ideas and anything that you would like to sell or swap. If you would like to show something bring it. Please PM me and let me know if you can make.

• The topic was locked