Light-O-Rama Forums

Any Audio Editor Heads around?

MattCole

I really want to shorten down a song to make it less repetitive. I've tried in audacity, but just can't make it sound right. I can edit video all day long but audio always ends up sounding like crapola trying to cut it up. Probabally a case of the wrong tools and lack of knowledge. Anyone interested in taking a crack at it? I'm looking at trying to shorten "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" by Barenaked Ladies taking out the chorus between aroudn 1:50 and 2:19ish. Not exact times but close.

Any takers? I can send the audio file if need be.

I'll send you the completed animation when I finish sequencing if you wish.

Thanks,

Matt

Charlie,

YOU ARE AWSOME! You've got mail

I guess that the resume will pass muster for my efforts. Wouldn't want to have someone do this that didn't know what they were doing.....:P

I'll definatally owe you some boulevard beer from KC (although it may be too outside the microbrew that I think that you like)

http://www.blvdbeer.com/index.cfm

Thanks again.

Matt

Got it!

This is why I'm LOVING this hobby.... The pure unselfishness of the others that take part (all the way from the vendor to someone just getting started like me) and their willingness to help out others on anything asked.

40 minutes from request to fulfillment. WOW!

Can't thank you enough!

Matt

PS you'll have to wait till summer for the ZON, I'll see if I can hunt down the Lunar.