Light-O-Rama Forums

One Sequence not opening w/ 1.6.15

zman

I upgraded to 1.6.15 yesterday. I am attempting to get a few songs going for a show tonight. In updating all my other material for this year, no problems. One sequence, (last I needed to update) blows right out of the editor. Any suggestions? I may attempt to get back to 1.6.9 to see if I can open the sequence.

Do you have "open waveform" selected by default in the preferences? If so, try unchecking that, then opening the sequence...

Never had that happen personally, but I've seen that reported as a workaround here...

-Tim

Tim, that looks like it! I just opened it up on another computer, so I knew the file was not corrupt. Thanks!

Push - I was trying to load the file into the editor, I have one minor update to do to the channel assignment and then save it off.

zman wrote:

I upgraded to 1.6.15 yesterday. I am attempting to get a few songs going for a show tonight. In updating all my other material for this year, no problems. One sequence, (last I needed to update) blows right out of the editor. Any suggestions? I may attempt to get back to 1.6.9 to see if I can open the sequence.

If it is having a problem during the load of the sequence then it could be something to do with the waveform.

Start the sequence editor and then click Edit->Preferenced->Display Preferences and turn off "Display Waveform by Default"

Dan

Dan, thanks. Yes, that was the issue. Things are blinky, flashy. Now it's off to do a bit of trouble shooting and polishing!