Light-O-Rama Forums

Socket Disconnected, Show Not Enabled

ryebred

This has happened twice to me in the last two weeks now. Sometime in the middle of the night after the show ended the Light-O-Rama control panel produced an error to the effect of Socket Disconnected while reading header and then had a 600 something number as the error code. This disables the show and I have to go in and close out the control panel and bring it back up again and re-enable the show.

Normally this is not a big deal but I am getting ready to go out of town for a few days so if this happens while I am gone there will be unhappy people around here.

The error doesn't really tell me what it is losing connection to. I have a network switch that powers two Pixel controllers, I have two CCR controllers, three DC controllers, and 8 CTBPC16 controllers. The show runs fine most nights but as I said it has twice lost the connection now.

Any ideas as to what is going on?

I do not know what is causing your problem.. But I do have a workaround for checking to make sure that your show computer is running.. I have installed Teamviewer on my show computer and installed the app on my smartphone.. So when I am away, I can check on the show computer and make sure that it is running. Also I added some security cameras that I can remotely view to see the output of the show.

I have had occasion to stop/start the show remotely.. Great when I am testing things outside and I want to run a sequence..