Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR1 Show Bug??

scottsgrfx

Ok here's my situation. The first time this happened, I thought it was just a miss programming, but now this is the 3rd night this has happened.(in 1 week). Show does not start spmetimes, sometimes it stops after 1 song, sometimes after 1 complete set. Tonight it wasn't working, I checked and it said next show start 5pm, end 10pm, it was 6:30pm. I disabled show, then enabled and it ran one song. I have not had any problems up till this week. NEED HELP please. I'm about ready to switch to gamma.

scottsgrfx wrote:

Updated and still no change, only plays one song now then stops. I can changed pla list and still will only play one song. ?????

Update: (as of 11pm) I think the problem was the 1.6.9 update. When installing the 1.6.15 update, it didn't change anything, so I uninstalled and reinstalled my software, and then updated to the 1.6.15. Currently testing and testing, and hopefully it runs ok for the rest of the season.

As a back up, I am converting everything to my laptop to run gamma LORII. I wanted to wait untill this season was over.

Scott

I hope this help me as well. I'm having all sorts of intermittent problems (i.e. show stopping after 2 hours...show not starting at all...then sometimes it runs perfectly).

Thanks for the update on the software (I didn't realize a new version was out).

scottsgrfx wrote:

scottsgrfx wrote:
Updated and still no change, only plays one song now then stops. I can changed pla list and still will only play one song. ?????

Update: (as of 11pm) I think the problem was the 1.6.9 update. When installing the 1.6.15 update, it didn't change anything, so I uninstalled and reinstalled my software, and then updated to the 1.6.15. Currently testing and testing, and hopefully it runs ok for the rest of the season.

As a back up, I am converting everything to my laptop to run gamma LORII. I wanted to wait untill this season was over.

Scott

Just an update for anyone that might still have problems. This was NOT a bug from what I figured out.

When 1.6.9 update came out, I updated, had the problems with the show, show not starting, stopping after a couple songs, ect. I tried the 1.6.15 update but there must have been a conflict with updates. After unistalling software, I then re-installed, and updated to the 1.6.15 update.

2 Nights now with NO problems, (of course I'm not touching anything till after christmas, I hope), So if anyone still has problems, I recommend unistalling, and starting from scratch with the software, remember to back up files though.

Happy Holiday's to everyone and LOR