LOR USB adapter driver update

socalezrider

Another question.

The USB adapters driver updates available on the Software Upgrade Page do not indicate with which versions of LOR 1 software you should be updating these drivers for.

Assuming you are running Windows XP:

1. Should you update with LOR 1.5.0? If so which one CDM_2.02.04.exe or CDM_Setup.exe?
  2. Should you update with LOR 1.6.1? If so which one CDM_2.02.04.exe or CDM_Setup.exe?
  3. Shouls you update with LOR 1.6.15? If so which one CDM_2.02.04.exe or CDM_Setup.exe?
  4. Should you update with LOR 1.6.3? If so which one CDM_2.02.04.exe or CDM_Setup.exe?
  5. Should you update with LOR 1.6.9? If so which one CDM_2.02.04.exe or CDM_Setup.exe?

Don't want to update the USB adapter driver unless it is absolutely necessary at this point. Please advise.

Dan,

Can you also correct the title of this thread from:

LOR US adapter driver update

to

LOR USB adapter driver update

Left the "B" off.

Thanks!

LightORamaDan

I would only udpate the USB drivers if you have a problem with shows hanging and the latest version of LOR software does not solve the problem.

The USB drivers are from the manufacture of the USB chip that we use in our adapters. The drivers are independent of the version of LOR software running. You just have to use the correct driver for the version of Windows software that you have on your PC.

LightORamaDan

I would only udpate the USB drivers if you have a problem with shows hanging and the latest version of LOR software does not solve the problem.

The USB drivers are from the manufacture of the USB chip that we use in our adapters. The drivers are independent of the version of LOR software running. You just have to use the correct driver for the version of Windows software that you have on your PC.

LightORamaDan

Dell Celeron 2.40 GHz
256 Mb RAM

Windows XP Home Edition
Version 2002
Service packs 2

LOR 1.6.9

Which driver should I have? Right before you posted I upgraded as follows:

from

FTDI
12/12/2005

to

FTDI