Light-O-Rama Forums

Piano Guys 2014

NWSanta

Well here it is, my 2014 display with basic Dumb RGB strips over the driveway. Display still needs some work but, I'm seeing lots of things that I'd love to add as time goes on. Anyways, enjoy the show. I stuck this up on the Facebook group but, I thought I'd share it here as well.

https://vimeo.com/114176228

If anybody wants the sequence, message me your email and I'll send it to yah!

Merry Christmas

Evan

• Like 1

Awesome job. I don't always watch video posts all the way through. But I found myself loving the smoothness of your show. Good for you.

Very well done. Really like the Merry Christmas sign; where'd you get it?

Hey Thanks all,

Sorry for the late response.

I got the Merry Christmas sign from christmas-leds.com and lit them with White C6 LEDS. It was pain staking to do but, the end result was worth it. I am thinking that maybe when these lights fail that I might replace them RGB Nodes... See how it goes.

Val was the lady at Christmas-leds that I contacted through their website.

Merry Christmas

Evan

Hey Thanks all,

Sorry for the late response.

I got the Merry Christmas sign from christmas-leds.com and lit them with White C6 LEDS. It was pain staking to do but, the end result was worth it. I am thinking that maybe when these lights fail that I might replace them RGB Nodes... See how it goes.

Val was the lady at Christmas-leds that I contacted through their website.

Merry Christmas

Evan

Thanks Evan. I should have guessed it was either Val or maybe Doug, both make outstanding wireframes. I really like it with the white lights on it, but if you'd replace those with RGB nodes, WOW!!!

Tks!!!

• The topic was locked