Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequence editor play problem!

Roman A. Gurule Jr.

I am having a problem with 2 sequences that were modified and a brand new sequence that were done on a clean install machine. The said machine had nothing lor on it. It now has lor 2.08 on it.

Now to my show machine. Yesterday I went out and updated it from lor1 to lor 2.08, and all my old stuff from last year worked fine. I added a 16 channel PC board. The sequence editor would control the light as well as the scheduler. I even had a sequence that I got from lor that I modified for my 16 channel show last year, but left the other channels on there. When I played that sequence it would catch the other channels that I added this year.

Now back to the other 2 sequences. When I put them on the show computer they both play fine in the sequence editor and can hear the music on the fm transmitter. Both the led lights on the boards stop blinking and become solid, so I know it's connected.

I think thats about all I can explain, hope it makes since.

Really behind at this point. Please help!

Thanks

Roman

What exactly is the problem or symptom of the problem?

The new sequences are NOT playing or are playing back wrong from the sequence editor?

They play fine on the screen, but the lights are not being controled. My other old sequences work fine. I'm sure it's somthing simple, but just not seeing it.

Thanks

Roman

Just tried the song that does not work in the sequence editer. Tried it in the shcelduer and it did everything that it was supposed to do. It said the show was running and enabled but the lights would not work.

Thanks

Roman

This is a shot in the dark and you probably already checked this. Are you controllers and channels assigned in the sequences that don't work?

If all you're sequences are configured the same, Export a known good layout and then import it into one of your sequences that isn't working. This should update all your sequence and channel information over your old configuration, but you'll keep you sequence in tack.

Or just open the non-working sequence and then copy it over to a new sequence.

Off the top of my head, that is the only thing I can think of. I haven't got a lot of experience as these other guys do, but this is my first year and things have be running great under 2.0.8.

I have 64 channels, with a 3 channel background sequence running, playing 3 songs using MP3 files.

Having a tougher time keeping my GFI from tripping. Plus, one of my circuit breakers tripped yesterday after running for 6 days... Strange, but no worries as of yet. :)

Ed.Faranda wrote:

You got me then....:shock:

Tough to say without actually being there.

Upload the LMS file to this thread so we can check it.