Light-O-Rama Forums

Works Perfect

FBW4

Just thought I would drop the note to say that while my show is not LIVE yet- I tested tonight and had ZERO hardware glitches.

Just thought I would send the kudos to the people who take such time to make this stuff a blast...... (and my back hurt, and my fingers cramp, and my wallet thin)

Hopefully will be finished to go live Monday night.

RW

Welcome to the club :D Mine is in an amusement park. Ran it last week on the first night of Holiday in the park. Ran it 5 times on Friday, got rained out on Saturday, and the park was closed on Sunday. Ran it This saturday night about 6 times. The last time through was STANDING ROOM ONLY at the front gate. Show ran PERFECTLY. My only glitch was a half string of lights out in two differant sections. (Cheap lights, not a controller problem.) And I had to point them out to my boss. Going in early tommorrow to fix them.

And to make it even better.. was the applause at the end of each song. Its amazing what you can do with this stuff... that, and 16,000 watts of amplifiers and 22 monster speakers

Dan... Thank you very very much...

ps.. one of my electricians was laughing watching the rest of the lights in the park dim down when the show hit everything on at one time

Brad Bilger wrote:

Welcome to the club :D Mine is in an amusement park. Ran it last week on the first night of Holiday in the park. Ran it 5 times on Friday, got rained out on Saturday, and the park was closed on Sunday. Ran it This saturday night about 6 times. The last time through was STANDING ROOM ONLY at the front gate. Show ran PERFECTLY. My only glitch was a half string of lights out in two differant sections. (Cheap lights, not a controller problem.) And I had to point them out to my boss. Going in early tommorrow to fix them.

And to make it even better.. was the applause at the end of each song. Its amazing what you can do with this stuff... that, and 16,000 watts of amplifiers and 22 monster speakers

Dan... Thank you very very much...

ps.. one of my electricians was laughing watching the rest of the lights in the park dim down when the show hit everything on at one time

Brad, I just wanted to jump in here and tell you that I have heard NUMEROUS people say they have seen your display and it is spectacular! Congrats.

Hi Brad
Could you please PM me with a break down of how you built your system. I don't have anyone up here to help with the problem I've got and it has really got me beat down. I have talked to everyone and I have tried it all nothing works. I need to know how was the power connected to the boxes, one breaker or two, if two how many neutrals. How was your cat5 ran underground or above, was it tywraped or left to hang or in conduit and how long. What problems did you have and how did you fix them.