Light-O-Rama Forums

SD Card

Mark

I uploaded 5 songs (from the sequence package CD) to the SD card and scheduled it to run continously 5p-midnight every night. However, the first song continues to loop and doesn't play the other 4 songs. Any suggestions?

I already deleted all the files on the SD card thinking it uploaded wrong the first time. But that didn't fix the problem -- help?!?

FYI: This was done using the Simple Show Builder. I'm open to other methods if you know of them.

All 5 songs are from LOR. I bought the 5-sequence package and they all are MP3s. I copied them straight from the CD to my PC and then loaded them up to the SD card through Simple Show Builder. Any other thoughts?

Thanks - I used the hardware utility and it worked fine. Just a note for those that move from using the PC-to-unit cable connection first and switch to the SD card: make sure you refresh the unit selector in the hardware utility so that it shows "0 units found" before trying to use the SD card. Otherwise, the sequence selector under LOR MP3 will produce an error.

My 32-channel musical is wowing the neighborhood! Thanks for the help.