Light-O-Rama Forums

RGB Flood - Wrong Color

brendanahlers

I have a CMB24D hooked up to 8 RGB Floods, all of which are working fine, except one.  The red and blue channels on this one seem to work, but the green channel is acting very strange.  I have checked all the wiring from the controller to the light and it all looks good. I even took apart the light and made sure the wires were soldered in the correct places.  The thing is, when I tell the light to show green, it only does about 10% of the time. The other 90% of the time, it plays blue.  In the Hardware Utility Console, I can sit there sliding the green channel slider up and down and I get blue 9 out of 10 times.  Anyone have any ideas?  Maybe it's just a defective light?

basis21b,

The floods are the Light-O-Rama 10 Watt RGB Floods, found in their store. Those are connected straight into the CMB24D, which is connected to a 12V power supply.  Everything is setup how they recommend.  

Swap the cable for that flood with the cable for a working flood at the controller. That will determine if the problem is the flood or the controller.

• The topic was locked