Jump to content

RGB Flood - Wrong Color


brendanahlers
 Share

Recommended Posts

I have a CMB24D hooked up to 8 RGB Floods, all of which are working fine, except one.  The red and blue channels on this one seem to work, but the green channel is acting very strange.  I have checked all the wiring from the controller to the light and it all looks good. I even took apart the light and made sure the wires were soldered in the correct places.  The thing is, when I tell the light to show green, it only does about 10% of the time. The other 90% of the time, it plays blue.  In the Hardware Utility Console, I can sit there sliding the green channel slider up and down and I get blue 9 out of 10 times.  Anyone have any ideas?  Maybe it's just a defective light?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Don locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...