Light-O-Rama Forums

Selling Sequences on Ebay or via Website Questions

tonybiviano

Who sells their sequences? I've been creating many, and want to sell on ebay to raise money for my charity, the Emily Lavy Fund. How does this work? Do I offer to sell on Ebay, then once someone purchases, just email it to the buyer? Am I allowed to send the songs as well? Or would that be copyright infringement? Who does this succesfully? I'm not looking to get rich. Any help would be wonderful! Thank you!

tonybiviano@hotmail.com

I think they would need to send you a .lee file for your visualizer.

Then you build the sequence using their props.

Once the sequence is completed to your liking, you would e-mail them the sequence.

I personally don't think it would be fair to send an eBay buyer the sequence for your house.

It takes hours to manipulate a sequence to match another display.

Who sells their sequences? I've been creating many, and want to sell on ebay to raise money for my charity, the Emily Lavy Fund. How does this work? Do I offer to sell on Ebay, then once someone purchases, just email it to the buyer? Am I allowed to send the songs as well? Or would that be copyright infringement? Who does this succesfully? I'm not looking to get rich. Any help would be wonderful! Thank you!

tonybiviano@hotmail.com

I'm not a lawyer, but I suspect you could run afoul of copyright law.

You for sure are inviting trouble if you sell the audio files. you may also have to register your charity so you don't have issues with the irs. Sequences are so customized to try and sell them could be tricky. You may have to do some sort of generic setup and have the buyers add to them as they see fit.

• The topic was locked