Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR Icon MIssing from system tray

captainron19

Yesterday I noticed that my Light o Rama icon was missing from system tray (have pc set to load on startup) Re-started the computer and it ran fine. Went to work last night and just now looked at computer and saw it missing again. Anyone ever have a problem with it unloading? Also, is there a way to start it back up without doing a PC re-boot?

I went into the LOR folder and double clicked on LOR TRay when I double click on it I get the window to pop up reading ....

"Welcome to Light o Rama, since this is the first time using tLight o Rama Since updating we will give you a chance to update your settings"

I clcik on next then eventually get to finish then a window pops up say "Light o Rama is not correctly Installed" 

I remember doing a fresh new install only 2 weeks ago after an error kept popping up

Any ideas?

Just an update - did a restart of computer and it loaded fine.   Also I am using Version 3.11.2 with Windows Version 7 .... will see if tray icon is still here later after dinne

If still having an issue, I suggest doing a complete reinstallation of the software. Make sure you say your sequence and audio files to a backup device just in case.