Light-O-Rama Forums

lost half my channels

Wychristmaslights

fired everything up last night and left it on for a few hours. came back home and half my channels are off, I checked the fuses and everything seemed okay, any ideas where to look next?

yes I lost channels 1-8, I went thru and plugged them in individual and they worked. I played the show 3 nights ago and it all worked fine and then add some  more trees last night and came home to those channels off

How did you check those fuses? This surely sounds like a blow fuse. Oh, one or two power cords feeding the controller? And if two, are they both plugged in to the same outlet?

two power cords off the same outlet, I just went through with a separate extension cord and checked each channel, all my lights are functioning. Im going to change the power cords now

yes I lost channels 1-8, I went thru and plugged them in individual and they worked. I played the show 3 nights ago and it all worked fine and then add some  more trees last night and came home to those channels off

Did you add those trees to the channels that are now not working? 99% chance you have a fuse blown somewhere. Either at the outlet or on the controller.

yes the trees are added to the channels not working. where are the fuses in the controller located?

• The topic was locked