Light-O-Rama Forums

Let it go

asher86

hi i have just strated this light o rama and i have not got good at making squences i would like to get the frozen for my girls but i dont have skill to finshed this before christmas could someone help me with this, would like Let it go and do you want to bill a snow man

Could you add me as well Sarge? Special request from the 1 and 3 yr old sisters that live at the end of the circle. It will make their Christmas. Thank you in advance and thank you for your service! Merry Christmas !!!

Koner1969@aol.com

would also like a copy, i have been working on it and just cant get it right.  easternalliance@hotmail.com 

and if anyone is interested in seeing my Video's  youtube.com/thechristmasjoe 

• 1 year later...

Could you please send me a copy also.  Greatly appreciated.  Falling ever more behind thanks to hurricane Mathew

sh00ter76@yahoo.com

Edited by Dave76

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Greetings -

I am new to this forum but have been using the Light-o-rama contollers for about 7 years. I realize I am really late to this party but was hoping someone could share their Let It Go sequence with mp3 with me. It would be greatly appreciated as my young kids are just getting into the movie and would make them very happy. Bupkiss2014@gmail.com If you cant email it I would be more than willing to download it from somewhere....

Thank you in advance....

Jo