Light-O-Rama Forums

Help please! CCR's work but not regular controllers

debtoews

Whne I run the hardware program- it finds all my controllers- regular and CCR but when I open the sequence editor to play/test, my regualr controllers are not recognized...Anyone know what the heck is going on?  Im running S3 software- thanks!

License level? Number of total controllers? CCRs? Regular?

One or two networks?

Using 500k speed?

All G3 16 channel controllers? (Green status LED for PC and LED readout for 1602)

License is 3.12 I believe- just got it this year

2 networks

17 regular controllers

12 CCR's

I have both red and green LED flashing on boards of regular controllers- if that makes sense

I had it set up that all 17 regular controllers plus 6 CCR's on one network and the remaining 6 CCR's on the second network

I tried unplugging all the CCR;s and only having the regular controllers= still nothing  :-(

When you open the SE, are you showing Basic, Basic Plus, Standard or Advanced?

Red and green status lights on the regular controllers? This tells me you have a mix of G3 and older controllers.

Are you using the USB485-HS at 500k? If so, then connect the CCR and only the G3 (green status light) controllers.

The older 16 channel controllers will not run 500k. Also, you may want to check your firmware level on the CCR's. If you've had them a while you may need to update that firmware as well.

And when you open the SE, look in the title bar. It will say "Light-O-Rama Sequence Editor v3.x.x [License level here]

Looking for that last part of the title bar.

*If* you are running a 500k network (with the new USB485B) then I would relocate all CCR's to that network.

Make sure the other network running the 16 channel controllers is NOT set to 500k.

so Don- should i change all the regular controller on network 1 and normal speed

and then all 12 CCR's on network 2 at fastest speed?

Awesome- you saved me again Don! I just re-set the speed nd now the regular controllers are working...I will set my CCR's in awhile- Many thanks!

• The topic was locked