Light-O-Rama Forums

How to take a Sequence and adapt it to your Display?

Rolltide1984

Can someone tell me an easy way to take a Sequence that another LOR user made for their Display and adapt it to your Display?  My Display is 144 Channels and would like to take parts of a sequence that someone sent me and add it to my Singing Tree Sequences from last year.  Can I Copy/Paste from 1 sequence and paste it to a totally different one?  I only had 64 Channels last year so most of my animation came from the Singing Trees, 3 Arches, and 2 10 foot Trees.  I have bought/received many sequences over the past 2 years but am struggling on how to integrate them into existing sequences.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You,

Scott

Yes, you can copy and paste from one sequence to another.  Just open both sequences in the sequence editor, resize the sequence windows so both show, and copy/paste to your hears content.

what you need to do is check the box that says paste by time. then the different timing grids don't matter. you can also use paste from foreground to lay one sequence over the top of the other without losing the first one

I just noticed somebody else mentioned paste by time. I also use the right click and select row a lot in my copy and paste