Light-O-Rama Forums

CCR controllers flipped

debtoews

Hi- I have 12 CCR's starting with controller number 12- 1D.I have COMM 3 with controller 12-17 and COMM 4 with controllers 18-1D. When I run the hardware utility- its coming up flipped...so I flipped the cat5's and ran it again and its still coming up wrong...anybody know whats going on???

I ran the 12 CCR's the other day just fine using the sequencer but then once I loaded the simple show builder- nothing works and its wrong- 

any help would be appreciated!

when I check COMM 3- it has CCR controllers 18-1D

then I checked COMM 4- it has CCR controller 12-17

it should be

COMM 3 CCR copntroller 12-17

COMM 4 CCR controllers 18-1D

I tired just unplugging the 485's and switching them but its coming up the dame- I dont understand!

Use the LOR Network Preferences utility to change the network settings. You can get to it from the Sequence Editor, or the LOR Control Panel.

so is that the only place I need to change them at?   I have it set up differently in superstar....  Sorry this is my first time with CCR's.......thanks

You could change it in SSE (superstar) so that next time you export things will be okay.

Right now though, the important thing is to get the USB adapters aligned with what is actually on your system.