Light-O-Rama Forums

Christmas Mega Mix 2001

dexter0

Hi,

I recently downloaded Bill's sequences from soundoflight.fairyweb.com. According to his page, one of the sequences is for Christmas Mega Mix 2001. I would like to know where to go to get this song. Google and iTunes have turned up nothing.

My second question is which of the sequence files is for Christmas Mega Mix 2001.

Thank you

Actually the thing is very old, and not in production anymore, I got it before I was doing lights, it was done by Top Concept who is now not producing anything anymore.

I have already been slapped on the wrist from a (unamed) Production Company's lawyer, for sharing video on you tube and was ask to take it down. I complied of course. I did get premission in writing to play music at my display though.

That was shared last year before the Lawyers request and since the sequence doesn't contain the music we are not infringing.

Sorry ...

Bill

I'm all for artists rights, but it's really annoying when a company doesn't even offer the product for sale anymore, then slaps you on the wrist for displaying it...

-Tim

Tim Fischer wrote:

I'm all for artists rights, but it's really annoying when a company doesn't even offer the product for sale anymore, then slaps you on the wrist for displaying it...

-Tim

That goes under the heading of 'Corporate Logic'.

Tom B (The other one)