Light-O-Rama Forums

Shift starting row in Superstar Instant Sequence?

MSB

I've decided to change my 24 channel mega tree to 360 degrees for this season, Thanks Brian :-). However, I've also have a 200 ccp 8 row globe on top. In the visualizer I have both together and works great. However, when I want to use create an instant sequence of a section of a song, I don't see a way to change the starting row to start at the ccr's. In my case, the globe starts on row 6 and ends on row 15. The tree begins on row 16 and continues to row 65. When I do a selection, and create an instant sequence, it appears it uses row 1 to 50 regardless of the visualization in use. I'm using the globe for image fx so It's important to have it in the visualizer. I know I could do a work around to have a visualization of just the tree and then another one of just the globe and then export both separately but that seems very cumbersome and it's not easy to see the whole sequence at once. Is there a way to specify the starting and ending rows in the instant sequence dialogue box?

Sorry, there is not a way to specify the starting and ending row in instant sequence. A good suggestion that I can consider adding next year.

• Like 1

So then I need to specify in the prop to start at row 1 as it seems to sequence the unused rows even when I remove the globe from the visualization.

Although when I do this, it no longer matches the row of the visualizer and the hand drawn effects are off. So I tried doing a simple sequence with the base of the tree at row 1. Did a select all and copy. Imported the visualizer for the Tree with globe and realized there is no way to specify the row to start the paste. Bummer! It wouldn't be so bad, but the instant sequencer only creates effects for 50 rows so I can't use this feature at all unless you have some other ideas. It wouldn't be so bad but I took your advice to turn my 24 channel tree from 2-12 channels to the full 360 and started modifying the songs I have written. The first one was relative easy to convert as I didn't use any of the instant sequencing features and it turned out awesome! But now I have 7 more songs to write and I was hoping to use the instance sequencing feature to at least get a start on the displays. The show opens Friday and I'm looking for some advice. Even if it sequenced all channels specified in the visualizer, that would be a huge help as trying to fill in the bottom 14 rows to match isn't easy and it's easy to delete rows.

I am sorry, it is hard for me to follow exactly what is happening. These things are hard to describe with words. Perhaps it would be best to call me at 972-467-0327