anyone else experience this?

johnny christmas

johnny christmas

if you watch my THX vid and my space oddesey intro vids youll see that at the end of THX the windows are flashing and the begining of the oddesey vid theyre not (oddesey is only supposed to be candy canes flashing til the fade in)

tonight while outside i saw that the windows were still flashing while the oddesey song was playing...kinda like a cross between the two as if both sequences were playing at the same time...not sure if it did it more than that once but im not outside for the 3 hours my lights are on so im not sure...anyone else notice this in their shows? or is it an isolated incident?

go here to see the sequences...now picture the end of THX playing while oddesey is starting and thats what i got...audio was good but lights werent...again..not sure if it was a one time thing, but it caught me while watching and i want to make sure theres not a bug...running LOR II

http://johnnychristmas.com/vids.html

fire_paramedic

First check your sequences to be sure there are no stray cells turned on.

Second. What LOR II version are you running? There is an update that address's issues like you are experiencing, and that others have reported.

Newest Gamma ver is 2.0.8

johnny christmas

ive got 2.0.0 and as far as the sequences, they havent been opened to do anything so no stray cells have been turned on

johnny christmas

fire_paramedic wrote:

First check your sequences to be sure there are no stray cells turned on.

Second. What LOR II version are you running? There is an update that address's issues like you are experiencing, and that others have reported.

Newest Gamma ver is 2.0.8

ok, just installed that...will check tonight to see if it happens still...will this update also stop lights from 'freezing' after theyve been triggered to go on and off?

fire_paramedic

I gues that depends on the exactcause of the problem. if its a controller to computer or vice versa problem. yes , the update addresses synchronization and communication problems from what i read.