Light-O-Rama Forums

baby is cold outside

born2run058

Yes I know it is a little late to be asking, but I just heard this and got me wondering if anyone has a sequence they would like to share. The original version with Margaret Whiting and Johnny Mercer singing...

Thank You.

Joe

My wife just mentioned this one to me on Monday. So I threw together a really, really simple one. Not lots of movement but the timings are good. You are welcome to use it if you get no other takers. Just provide your Email and I can send that out. Someone stole my 2nd controller on Halloween so I am back to 16 channels

....Someone stole my 2nd controller on Halloween so I am back to 16 channels

That really stinks. And here you are still sharing. If just everyone could be like that.

Thanks for your positive attitude and good heart.

Edited by Mega Arch

Thanks Mega Arch, I appreciate that. Yep, its the cautionary tale for those wondering if they REALLY NEED to secure their housings. All brick house and I had burned up my old drill and had yet to replaced it so I didnt have it mounted to the house. Had it behind the backyard fence, in the bushes and in a container but they got it anyway. We live in a nice area too so I wasnt feeling all that concerned. So much for that!

I have a replica Claymore that my guys gave me when I left the Military. I am gonna mount it next to my controller with a note that says; "make sure you dont pull the wrong wire". LOL. The remaining controller IS SECURED to the brick wall

....I have a replica Claymore that my guys gave me when I left the Military. I am gonna mount it next to my controller with a note that says; "make sure you dont pull the wrong wire". LOL....

Love the note and thanks for your service to help keep us free. Free to do things like this hobby. Hopefully the note will at least make the punks think twice.

I screw mine to the ground with screw-in anchors and cable padlocks. Pros could still take them, just hoping that punks don't have bolt-cutters and they keep going.

Again, sorry for your bad luck. Maybe someone will get you a drill for Christmas.

Yes I know it is a little late to be asking, but I just heard this and got me wondering if anyone has a sequence they would like to share. The original version with Margaret Whiting and Johnny Mercer singing...

Thank You.

Joe

Joe, sorry for off post remarks kinda high-jacking your thread. Just was touched and felt I had to comment.

Will try to help get thread back on track here.

Sorry I don't have this to share.

Yes, sorry guys! Should've just said "it's only 16 channels but you're welcome to it", and left it at that. Joe, I have a copy of "baby it's cold outside". Post your Email and I'll get it out to you :)