Light-O-Rama Forums

So here we say "Thank You! for sharing your sequences.

Santas Helper

YES THANK YOU for sharing I probably would have had a totally recycled show if any if it were not for the ones that have shared there work with me it cut down on my programming time as I got busy with complications with my sons birth and pre birth lots of time in and out of hospitals as I am still programming and setting up but should be done y the end of this weekend so again

THANK YOU to all that have shared with me :)

This is my second year using LOR Sequences and I still request copies of someone elses sequences because I've gotten behind again. So if I have't already said Thank You to those individuals I would like to acknowledge that I appreciate that they are willing to share and help us novices. :D

I'll still say THANK YOU four years in. I perfer to trade sequences now but it's always nice to start a sequence with a base line. And like most here people were very kind to me my first year. this really is a year round hobby but I think most if not all started late in the season our first year.

As a newbie I would like to add my thanks as well.  I was able to sequence a number of songs myself (how well I did remains to be seen) but I am very thankful for those that are willing to share.  It's great to see some of the techniques other designers use as well.

Joel

I will say a tremendous thank you.  Especially for someone just trying to get started.  Seeing the techniques other use is a HUGE help.  I am learning hte software faster that way and it has given me some of my own idea.

This community rocks!

Christmas is a time for giving. When I started out I was lucky enough to have a few of the KIND folks here to help me out. So I have been paying it forward. So here are 22 16Ch sequences. Some are original. Some are modified. All include music as all of them are custom edited. Please feel free to use and modify as you see fit. All I ask is the you do the same and pay it forward. If anyone has some 16\32 channel sequences that I do not have could you please send them to me. I am always looking to improve and add to my show. My family and I have been doing a charity drive at my show for a few years. I have been able to raise $5000 over the past few years. Hope to keep my streak going and help some more families in need.

Quick story about paying it forward. My family had helped out a local family the previous year. A family of 5 found themselves out of work and without gifts or food for the holiday. We were able to help them out and gave the kids a great Christmas. The following year I was out at my display talking to a friend and a minivan pulled up. I thought great a new person has stopped by to enjoy the show. The father of the family we had helped out got out of the car. I was a little taken back and thought wow, how nice to see him again. He came up and asked me if I remembered him, I of course said yes and asked how things were. He put out his and hand said things are great. He was able to find work, his wife was able to find work and the 3 kids were doing great. Gave me a HUGE warm feeling in my heart to know that he was doing so well. He then reached into his jacket and handed me an envelope. In the envelope was $200. Shocked I told him that i could not accept such a gift. He said "AH NOPE- WE INSIST". He told me that this was his Christmas bonus from his new job and his family wanted to return the good gesture that we were able to give his family the year before. Such a gift- I am not talking about the money. While that was great and went a LONG way to help others out. The gift was seeing this man holding his head high- proud that he could now provide for his family. Seeing the TRUE joy in his eyes that he was now able to pay it forward. The lord works in strange ways. While I am not a religious man I do feel that those of us with faith can make a difference and that faith is contagious.

Thank you and Happy Holidays to all. 

Giga

giga01452@gmail.com

Xmas 13 Re-Edit

Edited by giga01452

• 4 weeks later...

As the day of giving and sharing on Christmas day comes and goes....

The 365 days of sharing sequences, thoughts and ideas for our community continues....

I want to say THANK YOU for your sharing.

And may all of us in 2015 be blessed with much more joy of sharing each others talent (sequences, thoughts and Ideas).

Merry Christmas!!!

Tom

Many thank yous and I hope I had remembered to say multple thank yous to those of you that have shared with me in the last couple of years.

Many of them I have in my collection to work on this year as last one got away from me and as I convert them over to Light Show Pro if any of you make the change in software, be happy to shorten your learning curve as another way of saying thank you!

Alan

Thanks to the many who helped me get started in Oct for Halloween as well as sharing things with me to help me learn 

all my seq are for sharing with anyone who wants th check them out. I have learned a lot about using the different tools available as well as played a lot with the super star sequencer.... 

most of what I have played with or done is available at  share.northjerseylights.com/for_chuck/      and I thank North Jersey lights for posting them and sharing them for me.... I will be updating them with North Jersey  soon I hope..