Light-O-Rama Forums

CTB16 controllers not working at all

Medic4417

I have added 6 new CTB16 controllers to my show this year and they all tested out and are being recognized by the LOR program but whenever I run a show or even the sequence editor none of them are working. Every controller is listed in the hardware tester and the green light is on steady for all 12 controllers. They are all numbered correctly and are running off of AUX B like my controllers from last years show but none of them functioning. 

Double check your network preferences and make sure they really are the way you think they are.

Pay particular attention to the network that they are assigned to, I have assigned mine to the wrong network on more than one occasion, especially when setting up the channels in the channel configuration.  For some reason, I always forget to check the network box.

• 1 month later...

Do you have a sequence from last year that you have not made any changes to since? Try running that sequence. Also try back tracking to any changes you may have made to last year. There has to be something simple. Perhaps try replacing the first network cable between your Show Time Director (or PC) and the first controller and then disconnect the controllers forward from the first (just run the show on one controller) to see if you get a response from just the first board an then work back from there.

• The topic was locked