Light-O-Rama Forums

Moving sequences to a different computer

Old Sarge

I made some sequences on one computer and want to load them and run them on a different computer for my show.

I have them saved with no problem with the music files that are needed on a external drive.

I can load open and play them on the other computer and have saved them on the desk top.

How or what file do I save them into so I can load the ones I want and run it as a show.

When I run the  simple show editor none of them are showing up for me to load into my show there.

I did the sane for Halloween and there was no problem but I think maybe I am missing a step somewhere as I am making Christmas seq on the same comp that I made my Halloween one on and just cant seem to get them to load in the right place on the other computer so I can run them as a show..

any help is really appreciated... and thank you in advance

retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com

I save everything to my desktop on my show laptop.

Then I direct all my links to building the show from that file on the desktop.

I like having on the desktop to save time and not thumb thru directories finding what ever I need.

By default the Simple Show Builder looks for files in the directory Lightorama/Sequences. If you put you sequences in there then it should find them with no problem.