Light-O-Rama Forums

chase feature

randall

not sure if its just the new computer, can't find the chase tool in the sequence editor? running a new windows 8 dell inspiron 15 3000 series. having to do all my chasing manually is time consuming.

also looking for the link to the key board strokes. { ex. press space bar to play. }

I'd have to look at the help file to see when the chase feature came out. If someone wants to look that up for me ....  lightorama.com/help

I'd have to look at the help file to see when the chase feature came out. If someone wants to look that up for me ....  lightorama.com/help

I am sure it was after 2.3.8

Just an update for this, when I loaded the software on my new computer I loaded it from the disc I purchased. It was like v2.5 or some where in that area. Went to light o rama software page and reloaded newer version and have all the features back. So this is operator error. Would like to say thank you for the help though.

Just an update for this, when I loaded the software on my new computer I loaded it from the disc I purchased. It was like v2.5 or some where in that area. Went to light o rama software page and reloaded newer version and have all the features back. So this is operator error. Would like to say thank you for the help though.