Light-O-Rama Forums

One pixel staying on CCR

redsea300

On one of my 16 CCR's I have one ribbon #3 where one pixel stays on. I unplugged controller and plug back in same thing. I hit and held reset button let it run the RGB pattern and same thing the one pixel on. I tried switching ribbon to another controller# 3 to # 4 it stayed same ribbon #3 . So now what.

Any Ideas.

Thanks in advance

Don C.

Is it by chance the first pixel and is it green? If the answer to that is yes, then here is your answer. This was taken from the CCP manual, but I believe that the CCR is the same.

Blinking First Bulb

The status LED will be mirrored on the green LED

of each string’s bulb nearest the controller. This will

occur for one minute after the controller is powered

up. This was done because it is a nuisance to open

the controller box and see the actual status LED.

Very handy feature in my opinion....

Unfortunately it is approx pixel 45 ish.Way up in the air near top of Cr tree. It is a bluish white. I think two colors are on 50%. I am gonn try to get to it and check the solder connection. Just not sure how to get to it yet without removing the whole strip.

If you loof closely about 2/3 of the way up on string #3 after the 7 second mark it is visable.It is in the left side of the window. It was on the whole run through. My show last about 45 minutes.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=793671197345568&set=vb.111689562210405&type=2&theater

Edited by redsea300

I am going to try to get to it tomorrow and see if it has a bad connection. It is 17 feet in the air although. I hope I dont haver to drop the whole tree.

Oh Well. Last year not one problem or issue. I am paying for it this year, LOL

• The topic was locked