Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR file types

Old Sarge

First all I am a complete newbie to LOR.

I have version 3.11.2 with advance license and the super star add on. I am also running windows 7, 64 bit if that matters any.

I was sent a file to use with the mega tree I made ( 16 channel) two color. so I could put in in visualizer. I have absolutely no idea where or what I am suppose to do with it to make it work.

Where can i find a list of the file types that LOR uses and what files or sections do you put file type such as  a .lpf file for a mega tree in for it to work and hoe do you open it after you put it in a file.

Can anyone help me with it. I think I attached the file here .. not sure if I did it right... lol

Thank you

Retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com

259266=14337-Weber Spiral - 16 Channel 1 Color.lpf

It sounds as though you are a bit behind the curve in getting ready for this year. I would strongly suggest you go to the LOR website, click on videos at the top and then select the tutorial link. Pour yourself a beverage of choice, sit back and start watching!

Sarge

While the videos are excellent, I learned by the LOR help files. Open SE, help, Type visualizer then on that page is a link "tutorials". It will walk you through step by step to make a visualization. More importantly it contains the steps to link your visualizer with SE otherwise you can't run a simulation. This a one time thing. I am unsure if the videos cover this step.

The file you uploaded is a prop file, to "install it", go to your "documents" or "my documents" folder, find the Light-O-Rama folder, Visualizations folder, Props folder, and insert it there. Open the Visualizer and click insert prop, it will find (that and other) prop files and you will be able to then use it.