How do I upload a previously programmed sequence to add another song?

Ive opened up the sequence editor and opened the file path to the SD card but nothing is shown whithin despite their being an existing program. I set this up last year and am revisiting a client to add a song to his seasonal show. I have forgotten alot about the software and just need to know the proper procedure for opening my old show and editiing it. I can get the rest from there. Thanks in advance guys.

If you set the SD card up to run on a mini director or such, then the LMS file you are looking for isnt on there. LOR saves it in a different format when you create a show on an SD card. You need to find the original LSM file.... Most likely in the sequences folder. After your edits you need to create a new show and save it to the SD card.

When unplug the sd card in there should be a file for "setup" when u double click on that it transfers everything to the computer

That is only true if they purchased a Plug and Show SD card.  If this is a user created show on an SD card (and if this is the same person I spoke with on the phone today, it is), Jim is correct -- you need the original LMS files, run the Simple Show Builder or Hardware Utility MP3, and then rebuild the show with all the original LMS files AND the added sequence.

What is placed on an SD card can not be modified, it's a one way trip from source file (LMS) to SD card.