Light-O-Rama Forums

Stock?

Guest guest

I see that according to the LOR website there will not be stock until the end of Feb? What happened to the end of Jan?

Will the sale still be in April or will it be June?

Seems to be my luck that the things I would like to purchase are never around to be bought.

Eric R wrote:

I see that according to the LOR website there will not be stock until the end of Feb? What happened to the end of Jan?

Will the sale still be in April or will it be June?

Seems to be my luck that the things I would like to purchase are never around to be bought.

Some good questions.

We are having a problem with the current supplier (and once delivery is complete, an ex-supplier)... We are currently setting up for three other companies (one that we have used before and trust) to be in a position to supply cards so this lack of stock will not happen again.

We fully expect to have the sale in April. We will have some stock if Feburary and will start selling again.

EDIT: I deleted most of the posts in this topic. It did get a little bit outside the scope of our (always friendly and helpful guidelines)... Many of the posts were fine but they would seem out of context after cleanup of some other things.

I can understand someone questioning when the sale will happen and it is reasonable to see the wonder when there will be more stock. We will do our best to keep everyone informed. THANKS.