Light-O-Rama Forums

Older Controllers

Jeff Messer

I have two older controllers with 2 dial for setting the address. How can I find out about what year they were made? I have a alert for OLD MC-P compatibility Enabled that will slow the network down. 

I have a 16 channel to replace it but saw I only needed 4 channels at this location and the older 8 channel controller would be great if it could work out. 

Jeff

Edited by Jeff Messer

Jeff  since I will be out of town for the week of christmas, you are of course welcome  to use any lor controllers I have let me know.

• Like 1

Thanks Jerry... I am trying to get hold of Jim now and get three more 6804"s .. Are you coming down to assist? I left you a message and never heard back. Call me on my cell.

Yea I was tied up last weekend,   but am free this weekend if you are still working on it and will be in town.  I'll call your cell later today.   Sounds like I may be able to see your display this year from California ?

Jeff   here is the link on the terminator  wont let met paste

Holiday coro board  

goto knowledge base

electrical/signal/power

Terminating DMX lines

Jerry

Just turn that OFF and watch a sequence run on those controllers.  It will be obvious if you need to have it enabled or not.  Chances are you do NOT need to have that turned on as that was for a VERY limited run of controllers back from the early days of LOR.