Light-O-Rama Forums

YAHOO!!! IT WORKS

Robin

Finally, I am smiling!! The fix is in and so far it has fixed the problems.
I know I have been a royal pain but Dan sure knows how to cure the blues.

Thanks to Dan and his staff for their tireless work and dedication to what is truly a fine product.:)

Okay that is what I thought when I did not see a link for it posted. I just sitting on the fence about how much longer to wait before going back to LOR I.

Did the patch include a fix for the no audio in the start section of the show?

Ed

Ed wrote:

Okay where is the link for the patch? After weired stuff going in the show I just rebooted. I was just getting ready to start redoing LOR1 sequences, reloading the software, etc.

Ed

We are ready for the patch also. I was also thinking of redoing ours in LOR I. Ours is like a box of chocolates every night. You never know what you are going to get.

Guest wbottomley

LightORamaDan wrote:

We have added one more fix beyond the issue Robin had and will have a new version of the gamma released in the morning.

Dan... would that include the mp3 director stuff too?

This is great news!

I'm hoping (but not expecting), that the startup/shutdown tab audio bug is the other one...

Hopefully you can actually enjoy your display now... Frustration

-Tim

I finally got mine running perfectly tonight...it's such a relief! It was off for like 3 days..because it was messed up. Now it's fine. I love it!

It would be great if all of you who "got it working" would post the symptom, cause and cure thereby possibly helping someone else with the issues.

Charlie

I was having problems playing the show...like random lights would come on at different times, or they would miss a bunch of events...then finally get sorta back in sync, or some lights would be in sync, while others don't even come on, or are on, and won't go off...there was a bunch of different things that happened. I downloaded 2.0.6 and it works fine now (well, I THINK! I haven't had time to check outside much...but it was working OK when I did check it)

I also had a problem where 2 channels would just like "shimmer" the whole time...until I found my dumbness out today...

I was sequencing "Spirit of the Season", a crazy, wild song. So, what I did is have teh beat track in 3 different places...top, middle and bottom. So, when I made my NEW Channel Config, it just made one of my channels the beat track...(automatically)...so I guess I should've deleted them!

So, I just recopied the sequence, deleted the beat tracks, gave it audio, and a new channel config...and the problem was gone! All my human error!

Ikcubs, thanks for the great post. That kind of thing is really helpful when trying to troubleshoot.

So is 2.0.6 officially released, or what?

Charlie

I dont think so. 2.0.6 has a dat of the 27th and last night (28th) Dan said the fix that someone else was trying would be released today with additional fixes. Plus the date on the file (2.0.6) has not changed. so i think they must be adding to it and will announce it soon, will probably be 2.0.7 or something like that. just my 2 cents