Light-O-Rama Forums

Idina Menzel-Baby It's Cold Outside Duet With Michael Buble

dougd

If anyone has done this song or does it at any point I would love to check it out. I have always wanted to do this song, love this version of it.

• 11 months later...

I'm currently working on creating that song's sequence with two christmas lightbulbs (like an old fashioned C7 bulb) with faces singing the words.....on a 24 ribbon CCR matrix. It is sooooo tedious as I have an image for each phonetic sound and have to change images sometimes multiple times per word....but I think it'll be great fun when done.

I have animated a couple of other characters in my Halloween show ( which you can see at my channel, 706Lights, on Youtube).

For christmas, I've also created Rudolph singing Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer by Burl Ives. I really love making the faces animate on the CCR matrix! Attached is a screen pic of Rudolph from SS.

Doubt my version - being specific to a 24 ribbon matrix will help --- but as you all say, I love that version of the song.

post-9380-0-82976700-1446175071_thumb.jp

Edited by jamills706

Holidaysequences.com has a singing tree version.  So you could use it to help streamline, building a non-singing version. I  occasionally use face movement channels to help build other elements.

• 4 weeks later...