Light-O-Rama Forums

My brain is fried. I can't figure this out.

dustinpelletier

I'm running 56 controllers including 8 CCR, 14 CMB 24 and several 16 channel controllers. All are connected and show up when I scan using the hardware utility. But when I open the editor to play a sequence to control the lights, only about 16 controllers respond.

When using the hardware utility, all controllers have solid green connection status led. When I close the hardware and open the editor, most controllers have flashing connection LEDs.

The ones that do work are not in any special order or sequence. For example, ID 1-5 don't work but 6-10 do work. The first few in Ethernet daisy chain order don't work and some in the middle work and one in the very end works.

Maybe my brain is frozen but I can't figure this one out. Any smart guys out there that can offer help?

• Like 1

1 or 2 networks?

500k in use?

Do you have any pre-G3 16 channel controllers (red status light) on a network that you are trying to run 500k?

If you are on only one network right now, go ahead and get a USB485-HS sooner rather than later. (Here or here)

You will want to move the 8 CCR's onto their own high speed network. You'll need to be running 3.9.0 or later, but otherwise it's just plug and play.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked