Light-O-Rama Forums

schedule editor

dd92607

I think I messed up. I made all my sequences and then saved them in the show builder but that was before I used the schedule editor. Now when I go into the schedule editor my sequences arent there, What do I do?

You don't use the Schedule Editor to schedule sequences to run. You schedule the shows to run. 

If you used the Show Editor (And not the simple show builder!) to create your shows, then schedule those to run in the Schedule Editor.

You don't use the Schedule Editor to schedule sequences to run. You schedule the shows to run. 

If you used the Show Editor (And not the simple show builder!) to create your shows, then schedule those to run in the Schedule Editor.

I used the simple show builder and now they're all on my SD card (rookie mistake) anyway to undo this?

But you won't find sequences in the Schedule Editor. You would find shows.

You'd see your sequences in the Sequence Editor.

If you are building a show to run on a mini-director or director, then use the Hardware Utility -> MP3 tab to program the show.

Nothing has been deleted from your computer. No need to 'undo' anything to get them back. 

But you won't find sequences in the Schedule Editor. You would find shows.

You'd see your sequences in the Sequence Editor.

If you are building a show to run on a mini-director or director, then use the Hardware Utility -> MP3 tab to program the show.

Nothing has been deleted from your computer. No need to 'undo' anything to get them back. 

Ok,thanks for your help!!!