Jump to content

CCR coming on when it shouldn't


Smithbuilt
 Share

Recommended Posts

I have a problem I am hoping somebody can help me solve. When I run any sequence, half of one CCR comes on matching some of the other lights. I can stop this by deleting the programing at the bottom of the sequence. I have 7 residential controllers (Units 1,2,3,4,7,8& 9). And 2 CCR (Unit 5&6). If I run any of this years sequences I get half of CCR 6 going on and off. I can see the pattern is matching other circuits. If I delete all sequencing for Units 7,8& 9 This will stop. If I delete any programing for CCR 6, but leave the programing for 7,8 &9, parts of the CCR still come on. I have tried hooking the network cable to different controllers and no change. I have tried creating a new channel configuration and no change. Tried running sequences from different computers, tried resetting Unit 6, all no change. Also tried changing compatibility mode in network preferences.

Running the latest version of S3, advanced. Added Units 7-9 this year. This is the first time everything is together this year.

 

 I am stumped.....Can anybody help.....PLEASE.....

Edited by Smithbuilt
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Run the LOR Verifier tool. It can be accessed via either the LOR Control Panel, or in the LOR portion of the start menu.

 

Let it look at one of your sequences, and see if you have channels assigned twice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Do you have more than one track in your sequence? If so, you might be sending commands to the CCR's from another track. Also, is this showing up via the show player itself and not the SE? If so, do you have a background sequence programmed with the CCR's running? If neither, then at some point, the channel addressing is the same for some other devices therefore you've accidently assigned your devices 5 and 6 to other devices. I suppose its also possible there's too much on the one network, so you might need to separate out the CCR's to their own network.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No I didn't have any other tracks or background sequencing. I could make this happen if I started a new sequence from scratch. Even a new channel configuration. I made sure there was nothing left over from any other work. Tonight I tried changing the unit ID from 6 to 9, and then back to 6 to see if reconfirming the ID would help. No different. So just to try it I changed the Unit ID to 0A, and then changed all the channels of the ribbon to Unit 0A. This seems to have work. I can run all my sequences with no incorrect lighting. I'm sure somehow there is a reason why the problem does what it did, but I can not see any reason for it.

 

 Thank you,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Don locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...