Light-O-Rama Forums

subscript out of range

Christmas_time_karl_UK

Doing some sequencing and most of the buttons are ghosted out except the ones you see when your playing a sequence. Go to click stop and get "Cannot stop play" "Subscript out of range" Whats this mean?

I have found at least one situation that causes this. Is it possible that you did something like the following?

• Have two sequences open.
  • Play one (and only one) of them.
  • While that one is playing, click the play button on the other sequence's Animator window.

Doing that gets the first sequence into the funky state you describe (toolbar looks like play is going on, and clicking stop brings up a message box saying "Cannot Stop Play" and "Subscript out of range").

We will get this fixed (the "play" button on the Animator won't be accessible while play is happening, even if it's not happening for that particular sequence).

In the meantime, if you could please let me know whether it's possible that you did something like the above, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks, and sorry for the problem.

• 3 years later...

Today, was having this same problem with S2.8.6 on both LOR Sequence and Hardware/512 meg for two different miniDirector with MP3. Tried with boughten (LOR & WOW) and homemade sequences with no luck. Kept saying 'Subscirpt out of range'. Updated to S2.9.4 and all saved to the SD card. Tnx! Now to try it with the controller!