Light-O-Rama Forums

Going dark

Papa6058

14 years ago we got a business from my wifes uncle. It has always been i her name even though I have always done all the work. From customer acquisition , advertising, book work and actual doing jobs. Now I can not prove income. I can not even rent an apartment with cash. I am far to old to live with family I just don't know what t do. I need the help of someone much wiser than myself.

Just don't know what to do, I have tried from homes, apts even mobile home park and rooms to rent in others homes. I am a homeless man driving a 2014 Silverado and a pocket full of cash.

Thats a depressing status report alright.  I hope you find the help you need.  My ex put me through the wringer too. 

Are you not going to work at the business anymore?   It will fall apart on both of you wont it?   Since you do the books, cant you start paying yourself a salary as an employee.  Your wife will get the leftover after expenses.

Thats a depressing status report alright.  I hope you find the help you need.  My ex put me through the wringer too. 

Are you not going to work at the business anymore?   It will fall apart on both of you wont it?   Since you do the books, cant you start paying yourself a salary as an employee.  Your wife will get the leftover after expenses.

It is a swimming pool business no work now. I can start paying myself but you have to have a history. I do not want to forge documents.

I have been told a lot of dishonest ways to do this even by property managers, but thats no who I am.

Papa

Man this just sucks papa.. Sorry hear man..

Thank you, yea I never thought I could ever be homeless. I am looking for another 10k and I think I can prepay a years rent, deposit, utilities, appliances, furniture, ect, ect....

• The topic was locked