Light-O-Rama Forums

16Ch Christmas Sequences.

giga01452

Hello all. I have a fair number of 16ch Xmas sequences. Plz feel free to pm me and i'll be happy to share. If you have any that you would like to share with me plz feel free to send, if none to share, then party on and enjoy. 

giga01452@gmail.com

would love to get some 16 channel.  I think it would be easier than trying to scale up to 32 than scale down from 200 something

Hey there I'm only 17 and way new to light o rama i just orderd my controller 16ch that's all and is there any way u can send me free sequences I would pay for some or yours but I don't get paid till dec 6 so that's a little bit if u can I would love that email if u need and want to send me some it's masonphone13@gmail.com

Hello if you can i would love some sequences. I am new to the sport with a 16 ch setup on its way to me

Xstein1@gmail.com

Thanks in advance,

Chris

I would love some 16 channel sequences. This is my first year and the ones I have made need more polishing. Thanks for your help

xolov516@hotmail.com

I would love to see what songs you have sequenced for 16 channels.  I've been pairing down some 64 & 128 channel programs and Im starting to run out of time. Thanks,  Phx Lonewolf at  ClydeLParks@Q.com