Light-O-Rama Forums

MULTIPLE CHNNL SEQUENCE QUESTION

Guest guest

gents,

if i use more thane one lor controller next year (say 48chnnls) would i lable the channels in the order they are layed out? then at channel 17 calling that controller#2 and so on?

joe denny wrote:

gents,

if i use more thane one lor controller next year (say 48chnnls) would i lable the channels in the order they are layed out? then at channel 17 calling that controller#2 and so on?

Yes Joe,

once you have all the controllers and have them connected and such, just start on the next available channel (like #17) and it will ask what number unit to use. I did mine and was very easy.

Tom

joe denny wrote:

so technically it would look like this chnnls 1-48 (1=unit 1) (17=unit 2) (33=unit 4) right?

Pretty much, I think channel 33 would equal unit #3 though if your running 3 units.

That would give you 48 channels.

Tom

joe denny wrote:

so technically it would look like this chnnls 1-48 (1=unit 1) (17=unit 2) (33=unit 4) right?

That is an one way (and a correct way) to look at it.

However the first channel in your sequence ( The one at the top of the screen) can be any unit/circuit that you want it to be. You just set it in the channel configuration. So the channel at the top (which you would think of as channel 1) could be ( Unit 09, circuit 16)...

How you set up the channels is completely up to you. I sent mine up so that they are easy to seqeunce.... Then I go back and set up the Unit/Circuit information.

I have been working on my 64 channel sequences and set up the channels in an order I like ad then later will figure out what will be with what on each controller and will change all of the channels to their controller. However alot of my stuff it really close togeather. Shouldnt be a big problem.

Zac