Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequence Editor not displaying on screen correctly

deblen

Hi,

I have upgraded my system, have 3 monitors, running a GTI 650, ever thing works OK, have the most recent drivers.

When I open the Sequence Editor v 3.11.2 Advanced, it fills the whole screen of the monitor, only trouble is the track details only fits to 3/4 of the screen, when I use the scroll wheel on the mouse, it will shrink and expand inside the screen, ie when you have no file open, one has a grey screen, with all the icons on the top, scroll bars etc.

I have reinstalled the card, opened up on each of the monitors.  All do the same,

The monitors are DELL 27".

I have attached a screen shot of the issue.

Any help appreciated.

Deblen

post-351-0-60255100-1415531717_thumb.png

• 5 months later...

Hi,

I am still having the same issue, I have installed ver 4.14, still the same.

When I close the LOR program I get the following message

vbalExplorerBarLib

Run-time error '438':

Object doesn't support this property or method

It is rather frustrating .

Any suggestions

Deblen

These sound like two different problems, possibly unrelated.

For the display issue, I would try the suggestions in this post.  I understand you're not describing exactly the same symptom as described in that post, but the suggestions there may help anyway.

For the vbalExplorerLib issue, that seems to me like something might be misinstalled.  I'd try doing a "repair" in Add/Remove Programs.  If that doesn't help I'd try uninstalling and reinstalling.

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the reply, tried all in the post, but still the same.

I can try and record the screen if this is any help.

If so, were would or how do I send the file.

Thanks Deblen

You can send it to me at bob@lightorama.com.  In the email, please clearly reference this thread's URL, which is:

forums.lightorama.com/index.php?/topic/33364-sequence-editor-not-displaying-on-screen-correctly/

Also, what is your computer's current DPI setting? If it is a custom set value rather than one of the standard values, I'd suggest exiting your running programs, changing it to a standard value, and trying again.

Hi Bob,

Great news, my DPI settings were 110%, changed back to 100% no issues, everything played as expected.

Very Happy, :) :) :)

Deblen

PS :)