Light-O-Rama Forums

Show does not start

Mickpat

I am using 2.0.4 and have done the following.

1. Created Show using Show Editor and added one sequence to the Musical tab

2. Create a new schedule and added the sequence created in step 1

3. Started the LOR Control Panel

4. Enabled the shows

5. Checked status

The show status shows Enabled and running, but nothing. No Audio and not lights. I then disabled the show and using the squence editor, the show runs perfectly.

Any ideas what I am missing?

I deleted the schedule files and show files. I then recreated a new show using LOR I sequences and created a new schedule. I enabled the show and it worked!

I then reinstalled 2.0.4 and repeated the same steps and nothing. I deleted the show and schedule. I then created a new show with working LOR II sequences. The sequences play in the edit, but not in the show. Odd.

I know you've probably done this, but did you SAVE the schedule after you made it... I had the same thing happen until I SAVED the schedule, then it worked... just a thought...

Dan

I had the same problem. A new addition to the schedule just wasn't starting.

I don't think I ever "saved" the schedule. Now I have, so I'll verify it tonight. I'll report back then.

Making a change and clicking Save made the difference. Clicking Save without making some sort of change didn't seem to do anything.

Spoke too soon. Tonight, the Scheduler didn't pickup the transition from the 5:00 to 11:00pm show to the 11:00pm "security" show. The first show quit, but the second one did not start.

I haven't upgraded that computer to 2.0.8

I'll try that tomorrow.