Light-O-Rama Forums

How if possible to copy track/RGB channels under a track and paste

xmasjam

My eves will have CCB this year. I programmed them in Superstar then exported it to Sequence Editor. The Track/RGB channels that are on my eves will be in all of my sequences/light shows. How do I copy the track with all of the RGB channels for my eves that are already configured and paste them to my other sequences with the same configuration so all I have to do is just program the lights with the different music? I have search but could not find anything on how to do this.

post-5200-0-63294000-1414618834_thumb.jp

Thanks.

If I'm understanding correctly, the screen shot you posted is an export from Superstar Editor (SSE.) If that is the case, open a current sequence that you already have programmed, and just for safety sake, save as a new file. Now, add 4 CCB's to that sequence, and create your LCC from it. (Instructions here.) Now use that LCC on the rest of your sequences. Now the CCB's will be in your existing sequences. 

When it comes to getting the contents of the SSE into your sequence, export to a new sequence each time. Then open the sequence that it was intended for, and paste by time the events into the CCB's that are a part of your LCC.

Don,

Thanks for the information. When you say " add 4 CCB to the sequence" are you saying in the sequence to right click then select insert RGB channel then click on insert RGB below? In 1 group of my RGB channels, CCB 01 there are 150 channels, unit 11-circuit 1-150. Is there a way to add an RGB and have it setup 150 channels with the unit number or do I have to enter them in one by one for my first sequence? 

Right click -> Insert Device -> CCD Device.

That will let you create the CCB's just like you see in the image attached in your first message.

Is there a way to edit/make changes to a device, CCB device in a sequence after it was added?

I need to change the string 2 to start at the far end.

post-5200-0-64258100-1414991038_thumb.jp

I need to change the String 1 & 2 setting to a device, CCB sequence that I already setup. How do I bring up the Device window to an existing CCB Device? In my last post is a picture showing the Device window that I need to access to make the changes to String 1 & String 2 or is there an different way to make the changes to an existing Strings settings? Attached is the RGB, CCB sequence that I need to change.

Thanks.

post-5200-0-57936400-1415035821_thumb.jp