Light-O-Rama Forums

Light Show Scheduler won't work.

lkinsey

I can set the times in the scheduler and do a save all without errors but the show doesn't run. When going back to the Scheduler, the times I set are all blank.

Brief history; This computer (laptop) originally had version 1.6.1 as opposed to my other (desktop) that had 1.6.3.

I upgraded both to 1.6.9 and then had the mentioned problems with the laptop.

At first the laptop insisted on using a previous schedule but after deleting the previous schedule I can't enter any times that will stick.

There was a mention in another post of a registry problem and I'm now ready to clean out the registry and reloading the program.

I really prefer to run my shows from the laptop and free up my desktop.

Any suggestions anyone???

Well,

After running RegWipe, I can schedule a show, and it will start, but it never plays the animations. It does start the background sequence, but no music, and no blinky-blinky. :-(

MN

Got it Running!

Not sure which of two things solved it, so I will list both. Hopefully, you can try either one, and see if it works.

1st) I did a complete uninstall of LOR, including the regwipe utility, as well as seaching (and deleting) the registry for "light-o". Then, I re-installed LOR, and the 1.6.0 patch. Not 1.6.3, or 1.6.9.

2nd) When installing, I choose to have the installer overwrite newer files (the computer is strictly a LOR box). All of them.

That was it. I just scheduled a show, it started, and looks great.

MN