Show will not repeat

Terry Gasper

I have downloaded 2 TSO sequences and created an animation sequence that lasts for 8 minutes, then fades for 30 seconds. The entire show lasts 15 minutes. My problem is that I cannot figure out how to make the show repeat. I have used both the showbuilder(loading 20 sequences to cover 5 hours) and also the Simple Show builder loading the 2 TSO sequences and my animation sequence and checking the run continuosly box. With both options, the show will play once, then stop - what am I doing wrong:(

I tried to download the fix but it said it did not appear that I had the full version installed. I contacted support, who gave me a link to install/update 1.6.1, and I still have the problem. I again attempted the patch/update 1.6.9 and got the same error as before.

My installation CD says 1.6.3

fire_paramedic

Take the show you made using the 1 or 2 sequences you have. Then use the schedule editor. Add a show, pick the show you made and assign it the time period you want it to run. Say 6pm to10 pm and it will play it from 6 - 10 repeating it over and over til 10pm. you can use the weeekly show setup and pick days and time and even vary them. you dont have to set it for everyday on the calendar.